Sunday, March 16, 2008

january...

These are from January when Andrew came one week... in the fishhouse... we went ice fishing with dad & mike one day :) andrew's beagle puppy duke!! he's sooo cute :)
mike drilling a hole with his new ice auger cozy in the fish house :) ok actually i was
freezing but that's ok ;)

2 comments:

Jess said...

i'm so glad to see you're on blogger again! it makes me so happy, especially since you'll be moving away :( i'll want to see as much of u as i can :( these r fun pix! and duke is just such a cutie little puppy!!!
love u!

Charity Dawn said...

Yeah for Laura! I deleted your link on my blog because you hadn't updated it since like April of 06 or something so I'm so happy that I get to put you back on! Looking forward to seeing it progress. Happy blogging!!!